October 03, 2014

It's been a long time! Kalapaki Bay

It's been a long time since I attempted (and completed) 30 beaches in 30 days on Kauai! The good news is that I am still going to the beach (though not every day), I am just not blogging about it.

I had some great followers when I set out on my adventure, so I thought I should at least attempt to post some new photos and information, long overdue!

Today it's all about Kalapaki Bay! Kalapaki Bay has always been one of my favorites. When I first visited the island, long before I moved here, Kalapaki Bay was where I would stay. It's the perfect location for a stroll, a swim in the calm waters, and bonus, Duke's!

Highly recommend that you go and spend the day. Enjoy!

Jamie Friedman, Realtor Salesperson   Prudential All Star Realty

Direct (808) 634-2011  jamiejoy@aloha.net  www.MyKauaiProperty.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment